Returns & Refund
Return and Refund Policy
The Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd (“Sphere”) Refunds & Returns Policy aims to assist in discrepancies that may arise from the sale of goods between the buyer (“Buyer”) and the Seller (“Merchants”) (the Buyer and Merchants, shall be referred to collectively as “you”, “Users” or “Parties”).
Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service on the individual Merchant’s page, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) as stated in the Terms of Service.
Sphere's Guarantee is a service provided by Sphere, on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in resolving any dispute.
Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer within 14 working days of payment received to Sphere's Account unless specified otherwise on Merchants’s listing;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- Merchants has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, design, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Merchants in the listing of the Item; or
- By way of private agreement with Merchants and Merchants must send his/her/its confirmation to Sphere confirming such agreement.
Buyer’s application must be submitted via email@example.com.
Sphere will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether the Buyer’s application is successful.
In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Merchants, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Sphere to request Sphere to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Sphere shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
Rights of Merchants
When Sphere receives an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, Sphere will notify Merchants in writing. Merchants may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by Sphere in the written notification. Merchants must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”). Should Sphere not hear from Merchants within the Stipulated Period, Sphere will assume that Merchants has no response to Buyer’s application and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Merchants. Sphere will review each Merchants’ response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Merchants.
Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Merchants in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photograph of the Item upon receipt.
Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
- In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the Merchants’ end (i.e. – damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the Buyer), the Merchants will bear Buyer’s return shipping fee.
- In the scenario of the Buyer’s change of mind, Buyer shall get Merchants’ consent prior to the return request and Buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
- In the scenario where both Merchants and Buyer are disputing which party shall be liable for the return shipping fee, Sphere shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after Sphere has received the confirmation from Merchants that Merchants have received the returned Item. In the event where Sphere does not hear from Merchants within a specified time, Sphere will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Merchants. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable, within 21 days upon receipt of confirmation from Merchant.
Communication Between Buyer and Merchants
Sphere encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event where a problem arises in a transaction. As this Site is only intended to serve as a platform for the sale of goods from Merchants to Buyers, Buyers should, in the first instance, contact Merchants directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.